gta tattoo artist wanted

goose705

90 minutes from Barrie is my travel preferance, no further. Leaving my current artist because neither he or his staff can take and keep appointments! Great artwork, but not worth the hassle, 2-3 month waits only to have them completely mix up appointments, everytime!!!

I'm okay with a long wait time(good indication of quality work). My current guy charges $140/hour so I'd like to stay in that range. Looking for guys or gals that are great with black n grey. If you have used someone several times that keeps appointments and does great work, please post up. Thank you : )

I have been going to Evie over at Hartless. She recently partnered with Derek to open a new Hartless shop in the Dundas west/Roncesvalles. As I understand it, Derek has something like 15 years experience.

Address: 2235 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M6R 1X6
Phone:(416) 792-1307

The boys I know who are heavy into the tat scene both use a guy Lenny in Peterborough even though they live in the west end of Toronto I will get the info if you are interested. $150 hr

Petti-G said:
I have been going to Evie over at Hartless. She recently partnered with Derek to open a new Hartless shop in the Dundas west/Roncesvalles. As I understand it, Derek has something like 15 years experience.

Address: 2235 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M6R 1X6
Phone:(416) 792-1307

Heard good things about this guy and Pearl Harbour Gift Shop in Kensington.

I have 3/4 of my body covered and would only trust/recommend the following artist in toronto:

Jay - (owner)Passage on Church. also a fellow rider for the past 20+ years. he has a VERY long waiting list...but it's worth it. he's done both my sleeves/back
Chris Wellard - also at Passage, fellow rider. mad skills!
Bob Baker - (owner) Pearl Harbour in Kesington Marktet - long time in the business, great skills, long waiting list
Eric - (owner) of Okie Doke on College - fellow rider as well.

i highly recommend all these guys.....all have been in the tattoo industry a long while. great artists, reasonable rates (as you've already gone under the gun, you know that cash is king!), clean shops.....you can't go wrong. book a consultation with them.

best of luck!

Ink Is art Tattoo lounge in Whitby (new shop) but great artists
very clean.. ( i know i own the place) lol and I work for Public Health

I had one done by Kathy Body in Toronto at Abstract Arts many moons ago. A quick google search indicates she's still in the business, and is in Barrie as it happens.

http://www.lifeitself.ca/home.html

BarStool Phreak said:
Ink Is art Tattoo lounge in Whitby (new shop) but great artists
very clean.. ( i know i own the place) lol and I work for Public Health

Where are you located in Whitby?? I have been looking to get something fixed and some new tats

Im at Brock and Consumers

J.J. said:
I have 3/4 of my body covered and would only trust/recommend the following artist in toronto:

Jay - (owner)Passage on Church. also a fellow rider for the past 20+ years. he has a VERY long waiting list...but it's worth it. he's done both my sleeves/back

Thanks for the props J.J.!

Do you want to get a tattoo done? Go to The Village Ink (http://thevillageink.com/portfolio/) AKA the best Tattoo Shop in Toronto. I've gotten all my tattoos AND piercings there. I love it, love the staff, love the owner.

Back
Top Bottom