New Member from PA -- '75 CB 200

Luugo86

'73 CB350, '78 XS650 Cafe Killer
Cheers all.. Im looking to share knowledge, results, experience and ideas with fellow members-- Really into the CB175/200 GPstyle raced out niche... all about the powerplant for me !

Cheers.. included a pic of my baby

Attachments

• Our New Life Together 337.JPG
    Our New Life Together 337.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 151
Welcome to the Ton man nice looking ride ! How do you like where you mounted the plate on the rear shock ? Was thinking same thing but was worried id cut my leg off :p

Its nice man.. I dont have rearset brackets fabricated yet so my legs arent back that far... I have to re-fab the pannier bracket I have so that my pannier mounts a few inches further to the rear... When your sweaty, tired and pissed off trying to kick start in 15degree weather last thing you want is to swing your leg over and get hung up on a 1950s Vinyl record case lol
Thanks for the welcome -- Cheers !

Luugo86 said:
Cheers all.. Im looking to share knowledge, results, experience and ideas with fellow members-- Really into the CB175/200 GPstyle raced out niche... all about the powerplant for me !

Cheers.. included a pic of my baby
welcome to the DTT cb200 family! What have you done to our power plant?

It has a routine rebuild done, new wiring harness, and heat-resistant powdercoat on the cylinders. At the end of this riding season, probably much sooner since I wont be able to wait, I want to do an GP style engine build/rebuild. Thanks for commenting, any comments on my lady? And thank you for the welcome into the 200 Family.. I love this bike and the air around it and the ppl that also love them.

--Cheers !

Ah, Tex that father-son 200 build is you? Thats awsome mate.. better believe my future son will get the same opportunity... so he can learn, and so I have another scooter to ride ! haha

Luugo86 said:
.........................., I want to do an GP style engine build/rebuild. T.........

I'm not sure what a GP Style engine build is. Assuming you don't mean modern MotoGP style with 4 Ti valves per cylinder, gear driven cams, pneumatic valve springs and 20,000 rpm rev limits. I'll be very interested to see what you do to the motor.

I was thinking of MotoGP in the style of the vintage 200cc race class. And, as I said, The motor build and heavy duty fab work, etc probably wont take place until the tail end of the summer/riding season... but it will be worth paying attention to ;]

Back
Top Bottom