Beautiful fabrication and details on Cafe Racers

Z

Zookrocker

I want you all to help me create a library of exquisite fabrication here by posting photos of beautiful work and nice detail touches on bikes. Doesnt have to be cafe racers or even motorcycles for that matter, but any gorgeous, ultra-talented work. I'll kick it off:

Attachments

• DSC_0589.JPG
    DSC_0589.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,212
  • tankmount.jpg
    tankmount.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,139
  • Shinya Kimura MV Agusta 750 S America _ Hell for Leather.jpg
    Shinya Kimura MV Agusta 750 S America _ Hell for Leather.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,241
I love seeing little stuff that no one would every really notice looking over someone's build real quick. Attention to details make me so interested when I see it.

I also love seeing quality materials being used on motorcycles that seems like they should be in a rich person's house, rather than on a bike. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing a raw bike, but I love stuff like this:

12226921796_6f1c7ec35c_o.png

There are few DOHC Honda builds that look right to my eyes - mainly because of the curve in the lower tank edge that people cannot work out what to do with. There appear to be 3 answers - Hide it with paint and hope no one notices. Then there's the cut the curve off approach to flatten the bottom (sounds like a clothing commercial on daytime TV) and the last is hardest - make the side panels work with the tank shape.

This one is probably the neatest I have seen so far
honda-cb-cafe-racer.jpg
I found it over on BikeExIf.

Back
Top Bottom