new bloke

i havent learned to properly speak the language here yet.

i learned about asking for a fag. my miss loves my accent so i work at keeping it.

thanks to all who welcomed me!

i looked but didnt see a flappr map? is there one for here?

karen said:
I'll bite..... what's a flapper map?

C'mon....really, you don't know what a flapper map is ??? ???
Welllllllll thennnnnn, OK look below. The red tennis raquet with the black tennis ball shows where you live. Then you can click on it and find out stuff about the different members that belong to the forum.

Cheers, BANDIT

DVO_Map.jpg

nope, I really didn't know what a "flapper map" was, but its a pretty nifty idea. thanks for the info. :) guess I've been living in a bubble.

guess I've been living in a bubble.

Abubble? ???
Hmmmm, is that near Toronto? :-\
See.......if we were using the Flapper map system, we'd know exactly where that is. ;)

Hey, Admin, any chance of getting a Flapper on here?

my bubble is about an hour from St. Louis, Missouri "home of the Arch, gateway to the midwest" ya know. one of the main reasons I like this forum so much is that its members are from all over the world. I'm pure american, which is basically a mutt puppy, complete with a heavy southern accent, but my family has strong scottish & irish bloodlines. someday I'd love to visit scotland.

visit scotland! stay away from them crazy sheep lovers! the lads havent figured to stop dressing like missy's.

thanks for the warning about the "sheep" thing. but there are those men with the legs that look damn good, wearing kilts or not. ;) if they are gonna wear those things in public, they shouldn't expect us to keep our hands to ourselves.

welcome even tho im newer than you, i have a complex im both a mod and a rocker, mod intown and a rocker on the highway, mean got a scoot for commutting and a bike for cruising.

Back
Top Bottom