Motorcycle Gear/Parts in NOLA

chad_t

Hey y'all,
Moved from Michigan to NOLA. I should have my bike down here by next week :D. Was wondering if any locals could point me towards any good parts/service centers down here in new orleans. We had some great shops up north that carried everything from helmets and jackets to batteries and fuel lines etc. I'm sure there are some good ones down here.
Let me know!

Thanks.

Photo%20Aug%2015%2C%2016%2013%2010.jpg

From Michigan to NOLA? Aw man you're gonna hate summertime down here :p

Hey, I'm in NOLA as well.
There really isn't an "all inclusive" shop in the NOLA area. The closest would likely be Cycle Gear in Baton Rouge (about an hour away) but they don't do much more than oil changes and tires.
For service, Smajure is in pretty good with FX Motorsports in the Uptown area. He could elaborate more on them. Real nice bunch of guys. Seem straightforward and honest, but I've not had work done by them yet (haven't needed to).
I'm out in Metairie. As is Smajure. There's also Clem in Thibodaux, and Ronnie in Slidell. What area are you in?

Hey Redbird thanks so much for the insight, I'm in old jefferson not far from the Huey P.

My wife and I moved down here a couple years ago, but I'm just now managing to get a bike down here also. Found a cb450 close to where we used to live in Michigan, so I'm gonna head up and trailer it down here next weekend.

Thanks again for the info, I really appreciate it.

No problem at all ;)
You're not far from me at all. I'm in Airline Park, across from Zephyr Stadium.
Holler when you get the bike down this way. I'll get Smajure and we'll take a ride and grab something to eat ;)

Back
Top Bottom