el burro pequeño - LS650 scrambler build

welded on a saddlebag support and used a number plate to stop any bag wandering into the spokes:

Went all out this week and got her on the road, quick shot before it started raining, ahh England:

Still loads of tidying up to do (seat covering, lithium iron battery and box, hiding wiring etc etc.) but big smiles happening so far.

its looks great man 8) i mean it is not ruined ..in fact the riders position looks more standard, less chopper
you know what you need to get a little more confident on those slick roads is some bark busters ,you can mount a rain shield on them as well but if you really secure them tight, if you ever slide out on the slippy pavement you can just pul in the clutch and hang onto the grips untill big ben quits moving they can really save your hands/fingers from a pinch situation in case you have to layer down
arent you going to plant some chia pets in the seat foam ? maybe smear it with milk and let it moss-out
i mean mold molt

thanks xb.... I think ;)
got loads to do yet:
respoke rear wheel to 17"
lithium iron battery and box
tidy wiring
clean up engine side cover
powdercoat headlight.
get seat covered.
oh and get those ass blooms going (may wait for spring)
but was nice to go round the block a few times before the winter sets in proper.
Funny I was looking at Barkbusters the other day and thought they might look ok on a scrambler as a winter warmer.

Back
Top Bottom