OHIO - FT: CB550 stock parts for...

iamandrewx

I am looking for a header or seat or tank or really anything for my CB550 project. I have these parts for sale locally on CL but I am not sure if someone has anything cool on here so I thought I would toss them up and see what's out there.

Parts are located in Columbus, OH (Canal Winchester specifically but may be willing to travel for the something I really need).

All parts came with or on my '78 project.

- luggage rack
- turn signals
- stock bars
- footrest w/ pegs???? (i think that's what that is haha)

Attachments

• 01111_aWrLJW13BWc_600x450.jpg
    01111_aWrLJW13BWc_600x450.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 846
I have some stock headers that were cut off from pipes with rusty mufflers. They were painted black. Just took them off a bike because I found a set of complete stock pipes to use instead.

Do you have any side covers?
Gary

qsidevet said:
I have some stock headers that were cut off from pipes with rusty mufflers. They were painted black. Just took them off a bike because I found a set of complete stock pipes to use instead.

Do you have any side covers?
Gary

no, i dont have any stock covers. i only have what is pictured... do you have a picture of the headers?

I will try to get some pics... but they look like the stock 4 into 4 exhaust with the mufflers cut off. Painted black with rattle can high-temp paint. There was surface rust but no holes.

Here is a pic with the pipes on a bike with some slip on 4 into 2 mufflers

Attachments

• IMG_0479.jpg
    IMG_0479.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 334
Back
Top Bottom