Street Scrambler T500

Titan performance

Titan cafe racer builders.
We've built a number of 500 powered Cafe bikes....just fancied doing something a little different this time around !

Attachments

• scrambler.jpg
    scrambler.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 1,211
Thank you for your kind words.....we were happy with the outcome too.
The back end wasn't really shortened, we cut off the frame tubes just behind the shock mounts and replaced them with the hoop.
To date we have never dyno'ed any of our bikes to check the power output. We have a good friend within 2 miles of our workshop who has a rolling road, but we have never gotten around to it. I guess we should one day.....I know from my own bike, that there is now a noticeable power band surge with the throttle hard open, which is not present in the engines when stock. I couldn't say if I have any more bhp though, as I'm a lot heavier than my pals that I ride with.
If you go to the Media page of our web site, and select "Flickr", there are a few more pics of the scrambler, though they all seem to be from the right side !
www.classic2strokesuzuki.com

Attachments

• alpina 12 003.JPG
    alpina 12 003.JPG
    514.7 KB · Views: 610
Titan performance said:
We've built a number of 500 powered Cafe bikes....just fancied doing something a little different this time around !

Can you tell me what type of rear fender that is? Or maybe the width? Im in the middle of a project right now that I think it may fit the bill.

Back
Top Bottom