33 mm clip ons, cafe seat wanted, KZ, RD, GSXR stuff to swap

Shoeman

I'm looking for some 33mm clips, preferably chrome, and headlight brackets for the same size fork too. Also looking for a set of KZ400 intake rubbers as mine are cracked and leaky. Also looking for a seat, old style like the Airtech VSL2 or Hotwings RR2. I'm tall so I need a long seat.
Stuff I don't need and would trade or sell:
NIB KZ 4 cyl and 740 twin tapered steering head bearing kit
KZ1000 needle bearing clutch pusher kit used but like new
KZ1000 clutch basket/hub/pressure plate assembly. No clutch plates or springs though.
A set of RD400 heads
A set of RD400 cylinders, I don't know the bore size, with stock ports.
A Dyna DDK3-3 ignition system, NIB, fits first gen GSXR/Bandits.

Lets talk turkey. Trades or reasonable offers?
Thanks,
Geoff

hey shoeman!

i got some 33MM clip ons (tarozzi) i´ve ordered from Dimecity cycles a long way back.Would you trade them for the RD400 heads?could you send me pics?

thanks man!

Ah..I forgot you are in Austria. Let me get a mailing cost and get back to you with an answer.

Sorry, but it looks like about $60 to mail them to you, and I don't like the Tarozzi's enough to make it worthwhile. I would not think 400 heads are scarce in Europe. Are they expensive? I remember when I could get them used for $20-$30 a set here but I have not kept up on the current RD parts market.

Shoeman said:
Sorry, but it looks like about $60 to mail them to you, and I don't like the Tarozzi's enough to make it worthwhile. I would not think 400 heads are scarce in Europe. Are they expensive? I remember when I could get them used for $20-$30 a set here but I have not kept up on the current RD parts market.

nevermind man!just found out that your rd 400 heads wont fit my 350 jugs!
hope you´ll someone who will trade!

Shoeman said:
I'm looking for some 33mm clips, preferably chrome, and headlight brackets for the same size fork too. Also looking for a set of KZ400 intake rubbers as mine are cracked and leaky. Also looking for a seat, old style like the Airtech VSL2 or Hotwings RR2. I'm tall so I need a long seat.
Stuff I don't need and would trade or sell:
NIB KZ 4 cyl and 740 twin tapered steering head bearing kit
KZ1000 needle bearing clutch pusher kit used but like new
KZ1000 clutch basket/hub/pressure plate assembly. No clutch plates or springs though.
A set of RD400 heads
A set of RD400 cylinders, I don't know the bore size, with stock ports.
A Dyna DDK3-3 ignition system, NIB, fits first gen GSXR/Bandits.

Lets talk turkey. Trades or reasonable offers?
Thanks,
Geoff
Hello I’m needing done RD400 cylinders, what would you take for em? I really just need the right side but I’ll take what I can get. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom