Free electonic manuals

Thanks a TON!! Just got a 1TB hard drive in my computer, let the dowloading commence!

KrashManhatten said:
has any one tried this link in awhile?

Yeah, I just tried it and can get to the site but the login doesn't seem to work any more.

Haven`t been able to log onto the site using this login for over a month now. I guess soneone finally got wise and blocked it.

yeah, sorry guys... the login info I originally posted won't work anymore. It was a trial run for the local library here. My sister works there and gave me that info. They went full on now, and its all free as long as you have a library card thru them.

it works it doesnt work. anyone else get this to work for them recently? i used the new link (thanks Kodiak) but it sent me to a missing link page. or anyone have a 75 RD350 manual?
thanks

I have seen a couple people have issues now... try this...
1: Google "L.E. Phillips memorial library"
2: When search results show up, Click on "General Research"
3: When page is loaded, scroll down to "Small Engine Repair"
Clicking on that should bring you to where i gave the link too.
This is how I usually access it, just tried to give a shortcut, but I guess it only works sometimes.
Good Luck Guys!
Jake

jake thanks for the fast reply and simple instructions. my only problem is that i have no library card that library and they wont let me get one without being a WI resident. i should show this to my local library. thanks again for tryin

Sorry guys, I tried... Not sure what's going on... I dont have a card there either, and I just got onto it from here at work with no probs...

Back
Top Bottom