Need Chrome Bolts?

Redbird

Dolor est Magister Optimus
DTT BOTM WINNER
http://www.allensfasteners.com

I stumbled on these guys while looking for chrome bolts to replace/match the caliper bolts on my CB750 dual disc conversion.
Ended up with high grade allen heads and washers instead, and replaced all four caliper bolts (and the headlight bucket bolts) for about $35 shipped.
Shipping was quick as well, taking two business days.
IMG_9153_zpspiv2etrl.jpg

Befores...
IMG_9154_zpsshxwcr4j.jpg
FullSizeRender_zps8iuaggno.jpg

Afters...
IMG_9155_zpsiy6doqkz.jpg
IMG_9156_zps6p32do6w.jpg

They're good aren't they?

I was just telling some of the guys here about them a few weeks ago

I'll definitely use them again.
I usually just run over to Fastenal, but they don't carry chrome.

for me its the fact that it just shows up in my mailbox and i don't have to race to a supplier
As long as you know you size and length thats needed

Yea, one might think that.
They'd be wrong... but they could think that :p
What's scary is, at Barber last year, I think my CB750 had more chrome than your Harley :eek:

Actually, 95% of the chrome on the bike, the PO did. I honestly wouldn't have gone through the trouble. And the only reason I've added to it was to accent what was already there.
Now, having said that, it IS a whole lot easier to keep that chrome clean than it would be to keep the aluminum polished ;)

Redbird said:
Yea, one might think that.
They'd be wrong... but they could think that :p
What's scary is, at Barber last year, I think my CB750 had more chrome than your Harley :eek:

Actually, 95% of the chrome on the bike, the PO did. I honestly wouldn't have gone through the trouble. And the only reason I've added to it was to accent what was already there.
Now, having said that, it IS a whole lot easier to keep that chrome clean than it would be to keep the aluminum polished ;)

Ha.....

Back
Top Bottom