New Guy Here IN Charlotte NC

dswilson_31

HI,

My name is Derek everyone I am definitely a Newb. I have a 78 GS 750 that is a new build for me. I am looking for some guys that would like to get together and let me still there Ideas while sipping on a few brews. Really Juat looking for some cool people to ride with once I get my bike complete.

Oh and drink some cool hoppy beverages when not riding.

dswilson_31 said:
HI,

My name is Derek everyone I am definitely a Newb. I have a 78 GS 750 that is a new build for me. I am looking for some guys that would like to get together and let me still there Ideas while sipping on a few brews. Really Juat looking for some cool people to ride with once I get my bike complete.

Oh and drink some cool hoppy beverages when not riding.
Welcome to DTT! We are about an hour-ish from Charlotte. Nice to see another (almost) local on the forum. :)

Welcome Derek, you will find a wealth of information on here from some great people willing to help you. I am in Charlotte, anytime you would like to get together just holler.

Winston Salem here. Me and a few other members headed to Charlotte for the Distinguished Gentleman Ride in a few weeks.

Yeah Son!

I'm in Kings Mountin, about 40 minutes west of Charlotte. I'm always down for riding, wrenching or beer drinking.

Gidday Derek.

Hell, I'm not even in the same country, but pop over any time!
My ideas are never still, but you can steal them if you wish.
Nice bike, takes me back, and the howling's "a bloody Kwaka knockoff"

Back
Top Bottom