First Time Owning a Bike

huck_finn

Been Around the Block
I bought my very first bike this past weekend ('74 CB360) and can't wait to get started on it. My wife and I are in the middle of graduate school, so I am sure this will be a slow-moving project. Hopefully I won't annoy anyone with my questions.

Welcome in fella , ask away always someone here with an answer or advice just take plenty of pics's to keep us happy haha

Ask away. Welcome to DTT. A preliminary word of advice...

GET THE BIKE RUNNING BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE!!!!

:)

yorkie350 said:
Welcome in fella , ask away always someone here with an answer or advice just take plenty of pics's to keep us happy haha

VonYinzer said:
Ask away. Welcome to DTT. A preliminary word of advice...

GET THE BIKE RUNNING BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE!!!!

:)

+1

Welcome mate. I gotta be a redundant +1 on getting it running. Put at least a thousand miles on it stock before messing with it, especially if you haven't been riding much or owned a bike before. The 360 can be a temperamental little beast but a bunch of us on here like to torture ourselves with em

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

The first thing I do is tear it completely apart. Welcome to the fold.

Tear it apart, put it in boxes, halfway rebuild the motor, move it all 2000 miles, lose half the parts, cobble it back together. Success!

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Welcome to the world of the 360! It's a blast and a pain in the ass all in one. I love mine and have been reading up the road whenever I'm not treating into it. Get some pictures posted!!!!

Back
Top Bottom