cL360 engine/xt250 engine/cb450 frame 2 sr250s

So this what I want
35a24196f6a002c1c3465a1ae060ddc5.jpg
8b06c7f01e806b6d80e85d7815184be9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

I just started posting more pics in my thread I just had slowed down due to having a son

onefromexile said:
I just started posting more pics in my thread I just had slowed down due to having a son

Congrats on the boy, yeah my 5 sons all keep me and wife busy with sports and such. Almost just up and sold all my bikes. But figured 250 was small enough to mess around with and teach the boys once they start riding if they do since oldest two seem to have no interest in mechanics not that they are in thier teens. I Thought it was a good deal at $40 but once I put price no one messaged, before price posted I had about 10 pms in a week, wanting what you want. But only ones who replied after stating a price wanted it shipped across seas or states for $5 bucks and wanted the rockers for $10. Pm me address info and ill get a solid quote from ups after pullig them and checking with you on condition.

Sent from my SM-N920P using DO THE TON mobile app

Sometimes people just don't see threads or don't look on dtt for a while but
I'm always looking
Just not posting as much
I've noticed tons of cb360 builds now which I thought were a little rarer but they seem to be coming back

I know of a handful of. Bikes with similar mods as me
But each one is a lil different
I've done gs850 Pistons
Clutch mod
Oil mods
About 25 hours of porting polishing head work ect.
Stainless valves bronze valve guides
Copper head and base gaskets is my last piece
And these rockers
Fingers crossed show less spalling

I'm actually gonna experiment with the extra cover try to tap oil feed lines to splash the cam and rockers now I'll feel better having a back up

Also leave up this post I'm sure more parts will sell if not shoot me a ship quote for the whole beast in a few weeks

Back
Top Bottom