New Member from Pennsylvania

AshtonMarie81

Hello everyone, My name is Ashton Marie, I am new to this group, just wanted to chime in,, I have a great little café bike a 1974 Honda cb125S, I kinda know that many prefer a twin cylinder bike over a single thumper, but I will say my little café bike's engine isn't stock, a lot of research and planning went into my bikes engine, I took several different years and models of Honda 125cc singles to make a pretty stout little thumper racer, I'll post more about that laters, a girl can't give all her secrets away from the start..
I am not a newbie to motorcycles. I been riding since I was just 8yrs old and in 2001 to mid 2003 I raced amateur 600cc super sport on a Suzuki GSXR600, then in end of 2003 to 2005 I raced amateur Heavyweight V-twin super bike on a Suzuki TL1000R, my racing career ended in 2006 when i broke my back and pelvic bone,, I bought this little Honda because I wanted to ride again but make something that was unique and different,, I been building and tuning and upgrading my little honda since 2009 when i found it laying in a barn under an old dirt covered tarp,, bought it for 25 bucks.. have probably put several hundred hours into making my little project come to life,, and everything I use is from bike salvage yards or N.O.S. from Japan, Vietnam, or Thailand... whelp a little bit of information about me,, feel free to ask questions...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using DO THE TON mobile app

My little project is currently pulled a part, as I'm going to do some drastic modifications to the frame,, pretty much going to take some old school vintage and mix in some new school style, and give my little machine a make over,, but I'll gladly post some before pics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using DO THE TON mobile app

Back
Top Bottom