New CB125S Owner

Ggrenda

3382fc53c82d31fb1d61b28986ec25bb.jpg

Hey everyone,

First time bike owner here from upstate NY. Just purchased a 1980 Honda CB125S. Found it in the countryside for a good price, but barely running. Cleaned the carbs and everything, brought it to a friend that knows a lot more than I do and got it running nicely.

I originally was planning on keeping it original, but due to about 10 pinholes in the tank and some other rust issues, decided to turn it into a tracker/cafe.

I already bought a cb200 tank and a few other parts from eyhonda to convert it to 12volt. Because winter is quickly approaching, I was thinking about buying a hoop and seat from dcc or something like that to speed up the process:

So, I was wondering if anyone knew which hoop I should get and from where. I am hoping to find something I can just weld on without having to cut to make it fit. Also, does anyone have any experience with a dcc seat on a smaller bike like this? Does it fit well and/or are there other options?

Appreciate any input, and apologize now for the many questions I will be asking.

87a90da45b7a186c473e8cee3491ff3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Back
Top Bottom