New from the PNW

lostinmiself

Hey figured id do the quick intro, im 25 from eastern Washington first bike was a non running cm200t that i got gunning (needed a new stator) and rode for a summer, looked like a monkey f-ing a coconut for that entire summer, but I didn't care, I was all about it. Sold that for 1200 and was on the hunt for a larger more adult friendly bike, went almost 2 years looking for one, and eventually found the 81 cb750 i picked up a couple weeks ago for 1350. 18k miles 100% factory aside from some aftermarket 4-2 exhaust and a luggage rack. Have been wanting to get something cafe built for a while, so the cb750 should do the trick. Ill get some general maintenance done on the bike, oil, plugs, wires, valve adjustment, cam chain adjustment, and anything i deem needed before getting to the cosmetic. I generally will lurk behind the scene and read I'm not much of a poster on forums unless i have questions. Cheers!

14886077_10210997121913933_2032629658_n.jpg

Brilliant! Sounds like your patience paid off well, solid bike at a killer price (these days). Welcome aboard young man!

coyote13 said:
Brilliant! Sounds like your patience paid off well, solid bike at a killer price (these days). Welcome aboard young man!
I tend to be quite...frugal with my funds and wont buy something unless i get a deal on it.
haircuttergirl said:
Welcome to DTT 8)
Thanks!

I have some ideas in regards to what direction i want to go, its a matter of time as to getting there. Good thing winter is right around the corner and ill have a break from work to spend some long nights in the garage tinkering.

Back
Top Bottom