Hello from Arkansas

arieon69

Hi guys! My name is Arieon and I stumbled across this site looking up ideas for a 1980 Honda CM400T and I was amazed at what I found. You guys are doing some amazing work. The one that caught my eye wasn't from this site, but it did make me dig deeper and thus here I am.

Little bit about me. I'm 26, auto mechanic by trade. I am absolutely in love with Honda Nighthawks. I just feel like that and the Magna were Honda's greatest achievements. I am stoked about getting started. Picking up the 400T's from a guy off of Craigslist. 2 frames 3 engines and a ton of parts. All for $150. Too good of a deal to pass up. Hope to get a lot of ideas and help when it comes to building them up. I'm sure I'm in the right place.

Thanks!

Welcome to the site! There is a lot of good information here! I'm currently a nomad going between Arkansas and Georgia!
Regards,
John

Thanks! Well I think it'd be great to meet up with some of the fellow people here for a nice ride through the Ozarks or something.

Hey Aerion, sorry for the late welcome on my part... I live west of you just outside of Benton. Looking forward to meeting you some day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom