Ducati forks on CM400

arieon69

Does anyone know what is needed to get this to work? Which model forks? What needs to be changed? I have a possible set lined up for cheap, that's why I'm interested. And I know it's possible and I've seen it done by a few bike builders. Anyone here know? I searched the site but to no avail.

Thanks guys

Well I guess the info on this isn't completely needed. I over read something, well the sticky, and I skimmed it and missed what it said the first time. I'll sum it up for anyone else who may have been curious.

If you're wanting to use the Ducati forks, find an existing setup that will work for you. Get the fork diameter by searching for clip-ons for the front end you're using. Then you may have to do a Google Search if the lower fork tapers. Use a triple of the same diameter that has bearings readily available for your conversion. Requires research and All-Balls' conversion list.

2002-2006 Ducati 620/750
Fork Diameter: 50mm/53mm The lower fork tapers to what I read to be 53mm. Verify for yourself first of course.

Still researching, but I hope this helps someone else. Ducati front ends can sometimes be had cheaper than the rest. Happy hunting.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using DO THE TON mobile app

Back
Top Bottom