hello all im new here

pyro139 said:
id have sit on lugage rack

ouch, don't think I would want to try that. ;) but with a 20 inch seat height, I can see why midgets would come to mind. oops, excuse me, little people.

karen said:
ouch, don't think I would want to try that. ;) but with a 20 inch seat height, I can see why midgets would come to mind. oops, excuse me, little people.
first time saw one was about 1.5 month ago when i saw it was what is that looks like vino125 but it small anough for my 7 year old nefew,
i told my friends no way any one can ride that, after laughing so hard we spilt ice cream on self's, the owner came out of the scooter shop around corner, he started talking to us we tried so hard not laugh he wasnt a little person(midget) but he was only like 4.7.

:D oh hell, if adults can ride those micro pocket bikes, I'm sure the little scooters have got to be easier. thats alot of money to spend as a goof. makes ya wonder how many of those are sold to people that are intoxicated at the moment.

karen said:
"midget" is not a politcally correct term :eek:, I believe they prefer to be called little people or something like that.... ;D
there's nuthing correct about pollitics
teu42.gif

Back
Top Bottom