my hawk

karen

Been Around the Block
momsmotorcyclel002-1.jpg

if this works, its a first for me to post a picture anywhere. for someone that works on computers all day, I'm fairly computer illiterate. and I don't know how to shrink the picture. and no, I don't store my bike in the storage facility behind it, its parked in my living room. :p

NICE! One of the all time great bikes. Maybe one day I'll even ride one ;)

You posted your pic perfectly using Photobucket - don't be shy with the size of the pics. Bigger the better!

Sweet bike! There's one for sale here in Cleveland for $3500. Should I buy it? :p http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/344070117.html

010110010204010309200706039d54c90c19010fa49700fecb.jpg

last time I paid attention, that price was right in the ballpark. but since mine runs just fine, I haven't looked for some time. the value on Hawks usually increases since they only made them for 4 years. and I must say, its gets its fair share of the attention when I take it out. ;D so if ya just wanna blend in, this is not the bike to buy. when I bought mine 12 years ago, frankly, I had no idea it had such a following.

Nice ride! I like the single sided swingarm. The back wheel looks cool fully exposed on the right side. 8)

Back
Top Bottom