TORONTO'S MOST WANTED
new rider in toronto
1980 honda cb650 just tryin to find riders to cruise roun with
dont care where or when just like ridin

grimz said:
new rider in toronto
1980 honda cb650 just tryin to find riders to cruise roun with
dont care where or when just like ridin
welcome and woohoo another 650 rider, i have a 81 cb650c, by any chance are you the brown 80 650 i saw at motorcycle super store few weeks ago?

hey.. we usually meet and hang out on Thursday nights after 9 ish at Tims on Lakeshore & Leslie...

COme on out!!..

Cheers
n

nah not brown ,,burgandy wine color for now ,rear turn signals off set,(one sits higher lol)
will be at timmies on thursday,and prolly end up out there today too.gonna ride once im off this puter! :p

grimz said:
nah not brown ,,burgandy wine color for now ,rear turn signals off set,(one sits higher lol)
will be at timmies on thursday,and prolly end up out there today too.gonna ride once im off this puter! :p
i was at that timmies last night :D working thursday so showed up a bit early ::)

bike looks nicer in person, cant wait till get mine back up and running(it already runs if had a working fuel system) so can run the two cb650's side by side.

Re: new rider in toronto and i hope no-one minds ,i swear sometimes!!!!!

wow i just got told off in gtamotorcycle forum because in a post i wrote fcuk instead of fuck.
i cant believe how many ppl had an issue with it and some cheesedick moderator tryin to start shit with me and the admin
anyways just kinda had me twisted that they were so upset by my so called potty mouth
askd them if they ever seen the store toronto's first fcuk and they got upset.
heat must be gettin to those guys over there

didnt have to i seem to have been banned anyways.lolol
didnt even do anything that i thought was messsed up
oh well what can u do
jokers

got banned pemanatley.lol
just as well im not much for stuffy people or forums with tooo many rules.im a biker not a army sgt.
i swear n say vulgar shit sometimes,and if thats an actuall issue over there worth bannin then im glad im banned.
wouldnt be the first place or the last,g i cant even count how many bars ive been kicked out of,lol.
at leaast in the bars they had legit reason for it.lol.
anyways glad this forum is solid enuff to not worry bout language.cheers to that

well isnt this convienent.my ban according to paul is just to convienent.
yesterday after i got a couple points infractions(??o.k.??) on gta,i told a group of people i live with about it and they all got a good laugh out of it,last nite tin said i should see what would happen if i registered the name fcuk.
a girl in this house beat me to it.one ip addy.million people sharing the puter.
she used fcukn faster than u as a user name.i think its kinda funny and
now guess who paul thinks created the account.
very convienent isnt it.lol.
says i havnt been banned from gta personally but the ip adresss is blocked therefore i cant access gta unless i go to another computer,no so convienent.
lol i think its funny,tells me ishould take it up with the person in the house,dont see what that would do seeing as she was laughin her ass off about it when i mentioned it this mornin that we been blocked .
ahhh well ,shit happens ,
we need a riders down spot in here,cus thats really the only thing i liked about gta.gave a good place to send condolences to downd riders and think about ridin a bit safer.
other than that ,this forum has the same meet n ride info and a helluva alot better attitude,with stuff more geared to rebel type riders,couldnt do the ton and still stay in the rules,n laws. tracks dont count in my mind

grimz said:
well isnt this convienent.my ban according to paul is just to convienent.
yesterday after i got a couple points infractions(??o.k.??) on gta,i told a group of people i live with about it and they all got a good laugh out of it,last nite tin said i should see what would happen if i registered the name fcuk.
a girl in this house beat me to it.one ip addy.million people sharing the puter.
she used fcukn faster than u as a user name.i think its kinda funny and
now guess who paul thinks created the account.
very convienent isnt it.lol.
says i havnt been banned from gta personally but the ip adresss is blocked therefore i cant access gta unless i go to another computer,no so convienent.
lol i think its funny,tells me ishould take it up with the person in the house,dont see what that would do seeing as she was laughin her ass off about it when i mentioned it this mornin that we been blocked .
ahhh well ,shit happens ,
we need a riders down spot in here,cus thats really the only thing i liked about gta.gave a good place to send condolences to downd riders and think about ridin a bit safer.
other than that ,this forum has the same meet n ride info and a helluva alot better attitude,with stuff more geared to rebel type riders,couldnt do the ton and still stay in the rules,n laws. tracks dont count in my mind
turn off your highspeed modem wait a minute then turn back on and you have different ip number :D

in toronto

haha,i forgot about that ,lol. ;D
not to concerend bout that,internert is one thing,behind the helmet i got respect for everyone.
dont care who u are or what u ride,takes ballz to ride,n i have to respect that.
his site ,his rules.i wont break the balls too much,if i even go there again.
rather be ridin than typin that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom