Signed up

ninja750

Just wanted to say hello. First i have to say i´m very glad to have found this place. Lots of people like me. With cool bikes and tons of inspiration and tips.
Here´s my toy and projekt.....
DSCF1735.jpg

KopiaavDSCF1520.jpg

Welcome aboard !
Whats the plans ont he CB450 ?
Here's what mine looked like when I bought it --->
STOCKCB450.jpg

And now in it's current state ---->
450-71.jpg

Enjoy the site !

ninja750 said:
Just wanted to say hello. First i have to say i´m very glad to have found this place. Lots of people like me. With cool bikes and tons of inspiration and tips.
Here´s my toy and projekt.....
DSCF1735.jpg

KopiaavDSCF1520.jpg

I can't see the pictures, and I'm logged on. I can still see my picture that uses photobucket, what's up guys?

karen said:
I can't see the pictures, and I'm logged on. I can still see my picture that uses photobucket, what's up guys?

Hey Karen,

do you see little a red "x" in a box where the pic sould be?
If so, just refresh the screen.. Sometimes that happens to me. Its a browser thing.

locOleoN said:
Hey Karen,

do you see little a red "x" in a box where the pic sould be?
If so, just refresh the screen.. Sometimes that happens to me. Its a browser thing.

I still have the red X, I've tried refreshing & right-clicking to open the picture, nothing works. just thought it was weird since I can see my picture that used photobucket. maybe its some sort of security thing I havn't checked?

ProTeal55 said:
Welcome aboard !
Whats the plans ont he CB450 ?
Here's what mine looked like when I bought it --->
STOCKCB450.jpg

And now in it's current state ---->
450-71.jpg

Enjoy the site !
Let me just put it this way: Your bike is fuckin awesome...... ::)

Karen - the site is configured to hide pics from non-members (bandwidth issue and frankly I don't know how to change it) - are you sure you were logged in when it was happening? Perhaps try logging out and back in again to reset the cookies (mmmmm.... cookies)

Tintin said:
Karen - the site is configured to hide pics from non-members (bandwidth issue and frankly I don't know how to change it) - are you sure you were logged in when it was happening? Perhaps try logging out and back in again to reset the cookies (mmmmm.... cookies)

I'm currently logged on, no picture. it doesn't come up on my home computer either. I used photobucket on my picture, and I can see it.... they've got to be using 2 different cookie configurations. and if we keep talking about cookies, we are gonna give everybody the munchies.

I always have the munchies :) I can't figure out what might be wrong - what kind of computer / OS are you using?

ninja750 said:
Let me just put it this way: Your bike is fuckin awesome...... ::)
Thanks for the kind words. I originally bought this bike to make into a mild cafe and sell once the weather got nice, but as most projects go it got alittle more complicated and has been turning out really well. Plans call for some serious brakes to be puton over the coming winter (dual disc up front and the addition of a disc in the rear), along with a new paintjob and so on.
Here's a good before/after shot of my CB450 --->
450-73.jpg
Keep us posted on your project (we love pics)... ;D

Tintin said:
I always have the munchies :) I can't figure out what might be wrong - what kind of computer / OS are you using?

well my home computer is just a Compac, but the office computer is one of those fancy Dell things. complete with twin flat screens that do funny things when you touch them. so, they are 2 totally different systems. its not a big deal, just thought it was kinda weird.

Back
Top Bottom