20 year old Honda's unpacked for the first time

dakine_surf

"Stay Thirsty my Friends"
I thought this was pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvmnSiVpoH8&feature=player_embedded

I feel like guys must when they watch video of their kids being born! :D
I would actually sell my soul for an RC30. God do I love Hondas...

Yeah I saw this and was blown away, so I figured I would share... I am normally not one to store things away in hoping that they become valuable... I would rather ride em. But I saw this and was super stoked... I am so glad someone decided to save these bikes all this time... I never even knew that Honda made an oval piston 32 VALVE!!!! V4... pure sex!

Ya saving things to make money off of them, and saving things because there special are different. I generally feel that bikes are made to be ridden, but these arent so rare that its impossible to buy another one to ride. Its nice to know that there are a few that will survive though.

tWistedWheelz said:
Holey fuckin mother of all things mechanical! Funkin fuck fucks!

Brandon, does this mean you have had a couple glasses of Bushmills and are now attempting to catch up on DTT?

dakine_surf said:
Brandon, does this mean you have had a couple glasses of Bushmills and are now attempting to catch up on DTT?

Yep! Three glasses down and a couple hits of this new K2 stuff! I am in a happy place right now!

whao...

My next bike WILL be an RC30

I know there is one tucked away just waiting for me... ;D

It calls me at night... She WILL BE MINE!!..

I wouldn't mind having a few of them boxes laying around my garage. Both bikes were really good lookin too.

Wow! I cant imagine having a time capsule that cool... mine was stupid baseball cards and a few pogs. Oh yea... and an MC Hammer cassette tape. You think he would want that back?

Pretty neat film 8)
Personally I hate the old V-4 Honda's though (although I must admit they handle pretty good and are a lot of fun when running right)
But, they really suck to work on and the cam drives fail. (gear drive or chain driven, not if, WHEN)
I didn't know they made a 32valve oval piston, wonder if it's any more reliable?

Back
Top Bottom