supercross !!! live practice

If he does race right there would go to show that racers aren't whimps like Football, basketball ,baseball pro. They sit out if they get a hang nail or something . Yea Football guys can see some toughness but the others don't hold any thing on racers !

I had my time zones messed up but caught the 450 main. 2 in a row for Stewart. And with authority hahaha

No talk of the alessi spear?! I mean come on! Hahaha. Curious to see what the AMA has to say about that little move.

Yea was a dick move and then he tried to play it off like no biggie ? Some good racing in the mains tho !

Clutch slipped on him bro. Alessi said that they are still friends. Haha!

clutch slip my ass! hahaha the replays where hilarious! he literally cut across the corner, waited then dove.

I hated that track, it was the least entertaining one to watch thus far IMO.

Yea didn't look like it flowed very well ! Makes one wonder about the dude as he has the hole shot down for sure but to bad the race is more then one lap or be would be wearing the red plate !

hes the gate champ but he doesn't have the stamina to stay in front. Oddly enough he whooped villipotos ass in amateurs. Like bad, and now mr V is light years ahead of him. Different ball game running with the big boys.

I thought the track was awesome Brings me back to the coliseum back in the day, Farther apart jumps and bigger whoops slowed the flow but gave everyone a shot as the fast guys fuckin up all over the place. I found it very entertaining!

Mbstr51 said:
I thought the track was awesome Brings me back to the coliseum back in the day, Farther apart jumps and bigger whoops slowed the flow but gave everyone a shot as the fast guys fuckin up all over the place. I found it very entertaining!
I agree that this was a god track. It's been since before the four stroke invasion that the pros have been casing jumps like they were in Atlanta. I remember watching LCQ's back in the 90's where the 125s and some 250s couldn't do most of the triples throughout the season. Now it seems like everyone can do them. That double across the 1st turn took some skill on the little bikes.

I dont get to watch most of it when they are in the east, It comes on so early im usually still working on the bike or doing my running around for the weekend. I should watch the 250 main on youtube

DAYTONA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
supercross live on FS1(219 directv) 4;30pm pacific time
no supercross online QP live coverage this weekend boo :-[

Malcom was ripping on the 450. I'll keep my thoughts on the incident to myself.

Ryan is pretty much untouchable now unless something bad happens. Ill never never wish a crash on anyone but a bike failure in a main would make the points chase more interesting.

i think barcia kinda blew that deal and yeah i was very impressed with blacksquatch's speed
villipoto ,bottom line is, he has it all figgerd out,fact is, he is insanely fast, and making only small mistakes and he don't sweat that small shit
a flat tar nobody gets hurt, THAT would make things inter-resting,or maybe he should get on a payton team bike for a race or 2 hahahahahahaha.......
twotwo and milsaps, what if ?

Has anyone else been watching the supercross behind the dream series? They are on YouTube in hd. Fourth episode of five comes out at theme of the month. Been a great watch so far.

Back
Top Bottom