1969 and 1970 CB750 Owners manuals?

luke000

Been Around the Block
I just recently won some lots at an auction that was liquidating an old bicycle shop in Detroit and after sifting through the boxes of stuff I bought I found two original owners manuals for a 1969 and a 1970 K1 Honda CB750. They are in pretty good condition all around, a few small imperfections here and there. Neither are missing pages, all text is clear, good covers, full wiring diagrams, etc. I was just wondering what kind of value these hold? I have seen some on ebay from 1972's in not good shape for $35 and a perfect condition 1969 one for $698 ::)

Looks like you may be able to turn those int an actual CB750 and that would be way more fun than the pictures :eek:

Tune-A-Fish said:
Looks like you may be able to turn those int an actual CB750 and that would be way more fun than the pictures :eek:

I agree! A real 750 would be WAY more fun! Still I dont have any idea what I should ask for them...and thats my first step into transforming them into a real 750 haha ;D

eBay! put it on and hope for the best... if you do a 7 day no reserve with "Sand Cast CB750" as the header you will get all the oglers you need and if a buyer is in the crowd you win, if not... well your out... nothing really... rieght?

Tune-A-Fish said:
eBay! put it on and hope for the best... if you do a 7 day no reserve with "Sand Cast CB750" as the header you will get all the oglers you need and if a buyer is in the crowd you win, if not... well your out... nothing really... rieght?

Well I found one on eBay right now with almost exactly how mine would be- time to watch how much it goes for!

Back
Top Bottom