Unofficial Modification of the Month Nomination Thread - March 2015

Sonreir

Oregon
DTT SUPPORTER
The idea behind this one is that we be able to showcase some of the really clever stuff people are doing as part of their builds. Not all of us are turning out show quality bikes that will grace the banner, but I am constantly surprised by the level of ingenuity I see are part of people's project. Let's see some of it.

The rules of this "contest" are going to follow the same basic rules as the BOTM thread, but with a few key differences.

First, the modification needs to have been part of a build thread on this forum.
Second, the post(s) detailing the modification need to have been made within the last six months (date needs to be supplied during the nomination process).
Third, the modification must be complete and have a "finished" photo.
Finally, the modification need not necessarily be to a bike, but can also include modified tools. Let's try to keep it mostly bike related though.

Other than that... anything goes. What crazy stuff have you seen in the last six months?

Nominations will close March 15th or when we have five modifications nominated and seconded. A new voting thread will be started at that time. The person with the most votes will win a Do The Ton Mod of the Month decal.

Sonreir said:

I think the unofficial modification thread is a good idea but it seems to be a bit slow to take off!

Is the idea similar to BOTM or are people to nominate themselves?

Crazy

Okay... I nominate Hurco's motor stand mod
http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a619/hurco550/s2_zpsz9ueav7f.jpg

s2_zpsz9ueav7f.jpg

Made a place to sit whilst i wrench....all i need now is a sticker ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 134
Went from the roller stool to the major upgrade Racer "X-Mas" gift chair... it will promote cleanliness and an uncluttered workspace... for what it's worth.

index.php

Back
Top Bottom