surf punk rock & roll

thanks guys, very much appreciated! we currently only have coloured vinyl with a digital download card inside. we are working on getting mp3s on the web to buy, but really want to sell vinyl online too. if you feel like you MUST have a copy pm your mailing address and i'll see about shiping a 12inch to you. be sure to check us out on facebook and myspace as well. we will be going back into the studio this fall to recorded our next album, the songs will rock even harded then these ones!

Mr.Wilde said:
thanks guys, very much appreciated! we currently only have coloured vinyl with a digital download card inside. we are working on getting mp3s on the web to buy, but really want to sell vinyl online too. if you feel like you MUST have a copy pm your mailing address and i'll see about shiping a 12inch to you. be sure to check us out on facebook and myspace as well. we will be going back into the studio this fall to recorded our next album, the songs will rock even harded then these ones!

And for us heathens who no longer own a turntable? Can you get on eMusic?

alrighty, you can purchase a mp3 copy of the album from http://thestockers.bandcamp.com/

and if you want a t-shirt and a vinyl that comes with a digital download card for $25, please PM me your shirt size, prefered colour of vinyl, mailing address and how you would like to pay (check, paypal, money transfer). we will do our best to cut you a deal after we figure out shipping, so you get it cheap as possible.

we have blue, orange, red, red and orange swirl for coloured vinyl. black is our limited run with 180g heavy vinyl. our shirts are good quality, pre-shrunk and the logo is bleached on instead of pressed. S,M,L,XL,XXL and we have girl shirts.

Attachments

• vinyl.jpg
    vinyl.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 742
  • IMG_2575.JPG
    IMG_2575.JPG
    329.5 KB · Views: 338
thanks man. i'm the bass player and do backing vocals. we are working on new recordings and should have a 45 and a compilation album with a few buddy bands out soonish. we have been doing awesome this last year. went on tour with electric frankenstien, opened for the dead kennedy's, off with there heads, the vibrators, nashville pussy, and the super suckers. and played with tons of other really kick ass groups. all really super nice guys in the bands. we have been trying for a long time to play the states, but whenever we book shows down there, something always comes up haha.

check out our facebook page. theres always a good laugh and info on there.

http://www.facebook.com/TheStockers

Where are you guys located? I have some buddies in a couple well known bands here in Pittsburgh that are always looking to bring new music into town. You guys kick ass.

thanks man! we are from victoria, bc. vancouver island. a bit far from pittsburgh haha. but hey, it's good to know people. and even better to support other bands!

Back
Top Bottom