Bought in Bushels

I got the motor stripped out of the bike today and pulled the heads and cyl's off.
The crank and internals to my surprise look like new and must have been just recently rebuilt.
Not bad for a motor I bought on ebay, Mind you I did pay some good bucks for it, and this one is a 750cc H2 mill, and from what i understand they rip pretty good when dialed in just right.

I also got my Aylor Reed kit for the bike, these are pretty trick because they sit entirely in the intake port and only space the carbs out an extra 1/4"

Here are a few shots of the instal process.

The kit came with some really nice templates to get me started, and I used layout fluid to help in the process.

Cheers.

Attachments

• k21.jpg
    k21.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 229
I was able to mount the cyl's in my mill which made the initial metal removal a lot easier than sitting there for a long time with a die grinder.

Attachments

• k22.jpg
    k22.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 230
Here is another shot once all of the initial mill work was done.

Attachments

• k24.jpg
    k24.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 224
Another shot checking it against the template.

I was able to get all the milling done yesterday, hopefully tonight I'll be able to finish the porting with a die grinder. That part might require some loud music and a few beers to get through, and hopefully nobody bothering me.
Untill then Cheers boys, I hope you dig it.

Attachments

• k23.jpg
    k23.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 226
Walms pipes, JA-Moo reed kits H2 motor and modern suspension and hweels. That will be one fun bike

Got all the porting done last night, and nd the reed instal is complete.

Attachments

• k25.jpg
    k25.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 239
For thoes of you that havn't seen these reeds before, they are designed to fit directly into the intake port. Pretty trick I think.

Attachments

• k26.jpg
    k26.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 233
I still havn't gotten much furthur with the motor but I did manage to get frame epoxy primed.

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 252
I did prime the tank for now, but that just cause i had some extra epoxy in the gun and just wanted to get it all sealed in. Aside from that the tank will be another project to tackle at a later date.

I painted the frame and swingarm today as well. i hit it with a Dupont single stage black and it tured out like glass, I'm very happy with the finish, but didn't take any pics, left my camera in the house.

I'll post them soon.

Hope you guys like it so far.

Hey Boys,

Did get the parts painted and after a bit of a delay, I've started reassembling the bike.

Attachments

• k30.jpg
    k30.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 255
Back
Top Bottom