Hoosier DTT Crew

mothgils

Coast to Coast
I figured there are enough of us on here from Indiana that we should have a thread. We can get some group rides together or other things going this summer. Post away!

Yea Man... HOOSIER HAUL!
I'm in Kendallville, about 35 miles north of Ft Wayne. I know theres a few towards Indy and further even south, but anyone close to me?

Hoosier Daddy said:
Here is somethin real quick. Hopefully we get enough here for our own patch in the future.
Whatchya think?

I like it man!

Anyone else going to chime in from Indiana? I bet we could have a small gtg sometime!

hoosier daddy- you should post that patch in here http://dotheton.com/index.php?topic=14705.0

mothgils said:
hoosier daddy- you should post that patch in here http://dotheton.com/index.php?topic=14705.0

Done... but asked for a high resolution original to do the "Master" on.
I think it would help with the detail on the Ohio river / Ketucky border...

H-D

Did you ever get a high res version of the patch??

Noel said this is the contact info for the guy that makes the 10" patches

contact Carter...
he makes the 10 inch patches as one offs for who ever wants them..

Carter Newton
Phoenix T Design
2804 Sooke Rd
Victoria, BC V9B 4J9
1 250-589-5054
phoenixdesign@inbox.com

Are you going to Rocker's Reunion this weekend?

I am hoping to make it there. Unfortunately I will be driving, as my bike is not running. But nonetheless I want to check out some cool bikes and get some pics.

mothgils said:
Are you going to Rocker's Reunion this weekend?

I am hoping to make it there. Unfortunately I will be driving, as my bike is not running. But nonetheless I want to check out some cool bikes and get some pics.
Good news: I just found out I do not have to work Saturday
Bad news: That means I have to move a Daughter#3 and all her shit back to her sisters (Daughter #1) house back up here.
Good news: Daughter #3 is currently in Bloomington so I will be driving through Indy twice once there and once back
Bad news: Not driving, and will have a trailer full of her shit.
Good news: Son-in-law (Daughter#1's Hubby) is driving... and is into bikes too!
I'll print it out and show him on the way there. ;)

Hoosier Daddy said:
Good news: I just found out I do not have to work Saturday
Bad news: That means I have to move a Daughter#3 and all her shit back to her sisters (Daughter #1) house back up here.
Good news: Daughter #3 is currently in Bloomington so I will be driving through Indy twice once there and once back
Bad news: Not driving, and will have a trailer full of her shit.
Good news: Son-in-law (Daughter#1's Hubby) is driving... and is into bikes too!
I'll print it out and show him on the way there. ;)

Bright side is there is more good news than bad news!

Yeah the lady and I are going to swing through on our way to the northside. Should be beautiful weather!

You will be travelling by my neck of the woods. I live off of 37 and Southport Road (assuming you are taking 37 to b-town)

Passed through Indy area on the way home about 12:00 - 1:00 shit-ton of our kind of bikes on 37, 465, and 69... Too cool!
Hope you made it there with a camera mothgils.

Hoosier Daddy said:
Passed through Indy area on the way home about 12:00 - 1:00 shit-ton of our kind of bikes on 37, 465, and 69... Too cool!
Hope you made it there with a camera mothgils.

Yeah...I will try and get the photos uploaded this week. My wife and I have a crappy digi-cam so I borrowed my mom's new Nikon 5500. We got there alittle after 3 and stayed for about 30-40 min. There were a good amount of bikes and more were showing up when we left.

I will definitely be there next year!

Nice! I am just down on the southside off of Southport Rd. and 37 S.

What bike/bikes do you have?

I am trying to finish up my 550. I really really really want to get it done for MotoGP to ride around. I just need to reassemble everything but am moving at a slow pace.

Back
Top Bottom