71 CB350 - Project Racer Cafe

TurdFurguson

Weird Indy Kid
DTT BOTM WINNER
Getting the thread started, and plan to update this build a little more frequently than my last. For my last bike build I went cafe style but also kept the bike fairly standard nothing to crazy. I just acquired this 350 from my father-in-laws barn so I think its time for a complete tear down on this one over the winter.

I'll be the 3rd owner of the bike, and its 98% original sits. Father in law likes things original so he's not going to be happy when im done... The bike has been sitting since 78, gas still in the tank, carbs are 100% siezed up so there is going to be alot of soaking to get the gunked fuel out of them. When I sat on the bike to kick it over I actually blew out one of the rear shocks so the last 33 years hasn't been good to it. This probibaly wont see any work until after barber so I can get snoopy ready to go.

The plan is a cafe style bike, stripped down as much as possible, with a race fairing up front..

WP_000434.jpg

WP_000435.jpg

WP_000436.jpg

WP_000437.jpg

Its definitely a CL, just a brain fart when I put the post together. Seems now with my new project it'll be taking importance over this one so don't expect to see much coming from here

Back
Top Bottom