1 inch handlebars

SVSTEVE

Hi everyone... Is anyone using 1 inch handlebars on their rides? I bought some risers off ebay that ended up being the wrong size, but a happy coincidence put a sweet set of drag bars into my hands. How I have bars and risers, but all the controls and levers are for 7/8 bars (I'm guessing that's a common size)

Where the hell can I find cheap controls for 1 inch bars? I'd like to keep it suzuki if possible. I think the Suzuki savage had 1 inch bars, and some of the S 50's but I"m not sure. Anyone have anything like this lying around that you want to get rid of?
Steve

and i recently bought a set of jota bars from mototwin in the uk fully adjustable - also 1 in - gonna look freakin awesome once i mount them . getting the bike outta storage tomorrow - damn its good to be alive

i have made bars that used 1in rises and i cut the 7/8 middle and grips out of old bars... welded it all together for a beefy looking bar and still keep my 7/8 crap... if you keep the 1 in bar some newer honda's and all HD run 1 in bars, you will need the controls and grips/ trottle sleeve to make them work...

Back
Top Bottom