Ducati Scrambler Makeover

vibration

Been Around the Block
Finally completed mods to stock 2015 Icon. No fancy fabrication...just removal of OEM components and bolted on aftermarket stuff...replaced exhaust, front and rear suspension, tires and seat. Removed swing arm and relocated license plate and light; added headlight grill, rear rack, skid plate, oil cooler guard, and wider foot pegs.

Attachments

• duc scrambler.jpg
    duc scrambler.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 387
  • Ducati Scrambler 6.jpg
    Ducati Scrambler 6.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 406
  • Ducati Scrambler 2.jpg
    Ducati Scrambler 2.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 393
  • Ducati Scrambler 1.jpg
    Ducati Scrambler 1.jpg
    338.9 KB · Views: 382
I always found the stock look to be kind of... bland.

This one looks like a great hooligan machine, very tastefully done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the original, love what you’ve done to it even more. Big thumbs up

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Awesome! Been waiting for one of these to show up on here! Nice job on yours. I am wondering what all that plastic is covering inside the 'L' engine? Is it electrics or oil cooler or maybe throttle bodies? Can you rip those ugly plastic things out and tidy up/expose the engine more?

vibration said:
Thinking about selling it. If anyone is interested, message me....

Do you mind me asking why? Was it not fun? Not up to expectations? Got boring? Or simply just want to try something else? Only asking becuase I have been interested in one myself here in Sweden :) Honest feedback is hard to come by ;)

I enjoyed it tremendously...still do...if I were affluent enough to keep and collect every bike I've had, it would be one of my favorites. It's been so much fun for quick therapeutic one or two-hour rides. But I can only afford one bike at a time, and at the moment I'm gravitating towards something that is more suited to longer journeys....something pehaps in the adventure/sport touring category.

Back
Top Bottom