Alright PA crew, time for roll call!!!!

Hi. new guy here. Townie from State College.

I've got a '66 Suzuki X6 Hustler that I'm fixing up. All of the tins are off right now and I've taken them down to the metal for painting so it's just sitting until I can get it back together. Hopefully it'll be up and roadworthy before summer but it's definitely a fun project.

been a while since the last post.. but:

name's Joe
from Bucks County, PA, just north of Philly

i'm currently working on a 1978 CB400, could be running tomorrow, or next year ???

cya around?!

Nate here from Wilkes-Barre (Luzerne County)

My ride is a Cafe build '75 CB750F...still a work in progress, especially with all the new ideas I'm getting from this forum

joeybaggadonuts said:
been a while since the last post.. but:

name's Joe
from Bucks County, PA, just north of Philly

i'm currently working on a 1978 CB400, could be running tomorrow, or next year ???

cya around?!

Where? I grew up in Richboro.

RotaryKlown said:
Nate here from Wilkes-Barre (Luzerne County)

My ride is a Cafe build '75 CB750F...still a work in progress, especially with all the new ideas I'm getting from this forum

I live up in Bear Creek. My frist build (well it's been started) is a '77 CB750k

Yeah, for sure. I'll have the bike built by spring. @ millinum falcon I go to school at Bloomsburg University so I,ll be in centralish PA with the bike this spring, soon as the weather gets warm again.

Look me up when your bike is done. I'm near jersey shore pa,

slippyjz said:
Yeah, for sure. I'll have the bike built by spring. @ millinum falcon I go to school at Bloomsburg University so I,ll be in centralish PA with the bike this spring, soon as the weather gets warm again.

A couple years ago, the PA DTT crew discussed a big meet up in the middle of the state. For one reason or another, it never came to be. Anyone interested in giving it a spin this summer? If we pick a central locale, nobody would have to travel more than 3-4 hrs each way. Figure we would meet up Sat morning, set up camp, ride, eat, party, sleep... Than Sunday we could do some more riding and head home. Cheap, fun and easy. If anyone would be interested, PM me. If theres a big enough group, we'll get something together.

My Triumph group camped out that way in August.

Tent camping at the Steel Steed was great. Tent sites are right on the river.

Group rate is $10 per person per night.

Food and fuel close by. Bar right next to the campground.

Back
Top Bottom