2014 Bike of the Month Calendar!

I dont know logan. You send me shirts cheaper than I can send the same package canada post to someone in the next province. Usps rates are cheaper I think.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

Ordered two, will be great to have it in my garage just where I park my CB - The HuF, March BOTM :)

Remember, the orders were 'pre-orders' but I did see Logan post this pic up on Instagram, so I'd think shipping will start soon :)

c0a5eac873e211e3ac430ede6c64d70a_8.jpg

Tim said:
Remember, the orders were 'pre-orders' but I did see Logan post this pic up on Instagram, so I'd think shipping will start soon :)

On 12/18 (the day I ordered mine) he had posted that they are in production, so I assumed he was ready to ship.

Im in Canada, and Id be in for a couple, if we could arrange the bulk shipping that would be perfect.

Got the t-shirts and patches... still waiting on the calendar. :p

It'll be worth it though! ;D

Hey guys! Happy new year. All the calendars have shipped as of two days ago. A lot of you should get them by Saturday...unless you live in Israel :)

Got the calendar today... the pics and printing are great but it arrived folded over to fit in my mailbox and now has a crease in the middle. I do not know if "do not bend" on the envelope would have helped or just been taken as a challenge by my mail carrier. I'll put some weight on it for a while and it should straighten out fine.

Thanks for a very nice addition to my shop!

DucDave said:
Got the calendar today... the pics and printing are great but it arrived folded over to fit in my mailbox and now has a crease in the middle. I do not know if "do not bend" on the envelope would have helped or just been taken as a challenge by my mail carrier. I'll put some weight on it for a while and it should straighten out fine.

Thanks for a very nice addition to my shop!

Ditto....

Hey guys. If your calendar came all f#*{end up, message me and I'll send you a new one. I don't want you guys to pay for folded calendars!

Finally had enough cash spare to order mine. Grabbed a shirt at two patches while I was at it. Shipping to Australia is always the killer.
Hopefully I get mine without it being messed up.

Cheers.

The Giant Robot Co. said:
Hey guys. If your calendar came all f#*{end up, message me and I'll send you a new one. I don't want you guys to pay for folded calendars!

Not bad enough to need a new one! Mine will look awesome after hanging for a while (which is what calendars do :) Much appreciated though!!!

Back
Top Bottom