AUGUST 2014 - DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTE!

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kanticoy said:
Thanks fellas, she runs as good as she looks. I'd take that bike anywhere...and did!

Brad this is for you......

He-man-with-skelaton.jpg

OMG I just fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. ;D

As of today she is back in action! Billet triple finally came in. All back together and she is kicking butt and taking names!

aza5y5y4.jpg

dedujyqu.jpg

yjequ2at.jpg

All nice bikes - personally I'm not a fan of the "headlight on a tray" thing but I appreciate all the hard work and long hours that's have gone into all of these.

She's a rider. During today's ride here are a few shots. Over 300 miles on her since rebuild phase two was completed.

ny3e6y4y.jpg

unetyqev.jpg

Honestly, lyswat2006's CM400T is reeeeaaaally nice, BUT i like my CL200 better (you can call me biased but i DID build the the bike of my dreams after all ;))

All very nice bikes..... I have Honda in my heart but the Beamer is just gorgeous..... I can't ignore the big displacement and tho Im not a fairing guy, the overall lines of that bike just flow so smoothly...... got my vote. Great build

Being a cm400 guy i really dig this one!!! Nice work,unfortunately family got in the way of you getting my vote. #hacksgottasticktogether

Joon-yah Bourelle said:
Being a cm400 guy i really dig this one!!! Nice work,unfortunately family got in the way of you getting my vote. #hacksgottasticktogether
Awwwww. :-* :-*

All are beautifully executed projects guys!! :-*

Not having a 'dog in this fight' makes it a very tough choice. :( Can't wait to see that Beemer in person in October tho. ;) ;D

Joon-yah Bourelle said:

Wow. I don't know what to say..... ::)

Lube???? They dont need no stinkin lube anymore!!! hahah when there done, they towel off & spoon while going through each others instagram

bradj said:
Lube???? They dont need no stinkin lube anymore!!! hahah when there done, they towel off & spoon while going through each others instagram
Someone's a lil jealous^^^^^^

Back
Top Bottom