TORONTO DTT MONDO PHOTOSHOOT ...

Re: TORONTO DTT MONDO PHOTOSHOOT 4 TV Show Pilot...

Represto said:
...what's this about DrJ and feminine hygiene?

http://dotheton.com/index.php?topic=7289.0

and yeah that honda had virgin header wrap. ;o)
funny to have bumped into last night, hadn't seen you since summer!

Was that your bike with the virgin wrap? If so, did you spray seal it?

I think that bumping into you guys is a sign...that spring is only weeks away. I don't trust that fuckin ground hog...but I DO trust running into 2 DTTers. :)

WOW,
best shoot ever!,
first shoot ever!,
i slept for about 20 hours after returning the rental with paul,
then went into the e.r. at st mike's, after about 6 hours, they found out i had a severe case tonsillitis,i haven't been able to swallow any food for 2 days,
anyways back at home now,
i'm just blown away at the results,

i'd like to thank sincerely the production crew,ryan, tim,rudy, tony, paul, karen,kimberly for make up,none of it would be possible without these guys
the talented models, we're all incredibly photogenic, every shot was a perfect, i have more than enough for the promo in the first 20 minutes,
noel, jackie, pauline the production staff had a huge list to go though,everything lined up to the t,
mondo and sam, these guys never took a break, they shot all day,

i just want to say that it was really hard to put even such a small shoot together, it took so many willing people,i think it's only possible with this crew,
now to go make this thing, everybody expect a wrap/launch party in the spring!

And thank you, Mr. Tonsillitis for soldiering on! Still processing stuff and adding to the thread today.

I've pared it down to about 550 shots and most of them are colour-balanced already. I should have stuff for you soon!

3323051174_aee51c40f1_o.jpg

Hey, looks like fun!! ;D Congrats on pulling it all tgether!! 8) I know that wouldn't have been easy! 8)

Of course the ladies look spectacular and those bike look great standing still!! ;) :D

Lookin' forward to the "pro" shots! No doubt they will be amazing! :eek: :eek: :eek:

so what's the pilot/show about? Is it going to be reality show or what?

wow!!...........great shots guys. and the ladies............ohh fergetaboutit !! lovehertz looks dangerous in that westside pose.
to bad i was @ work. i missed out.

locO leoN said:
WOW.. Fantastic Shots Tim!!...LOL..

heres one that Mondo just sent me:

IMG_6959.jpg

MIA in this pic is DRJ...(He was gettn busy with one of the camera crew girls....so completely DrJ.... ;D), Hide, Kristen & Devera

Noel!! Nice hair bud!! Makes you look taller!! ;) :D

You've got enough on top for both of us!! :D :D LOL!!

andrew embassy said:
so what's the pilot/show about? Is it going to be reality show or what?

Sorry guys...I cant disclose any info on the show or the project at this point.

We are under NDA until filming so... stand by!!.. Im sure a lot of you DTTers in the Toronto area will be "caught" on film.. ;D

If all goes well, there may be more shoots in the near future...

locO leoN said:

hahah saucer's swiss cheese blingy bling. i can't wait til you take that out into the sun...

WOWSIE HELEN! i can't wait til you take yourself out into the sun! the tank and seat look pretty awesome.

that blue and chrome is INSANE!!!! i am loving it!

Great pics guys, looks like it was a blast to do. Hot women and hot bikes.....can't go wrong there, especially with mondo shooting it. Look forward to seeing more pics.

FLICKR or our site is doing something funny in resizing those photos. What's the native resolution of those images?

Tim said:
FLICKR or our site is doing something funny in resizing those photos. What's the native resolution of those images?

It appears that this forum is resizing them to fit in the width of the site. If you right click on the images above (two with the lady in yellow jacket) you'll see they are both 1200 wide, but they are showing less than that. Must be the forum. If you right click again and then click 'view image' you'll see the image in it's real size.

Fixed it - I had a limit of 1024 for height or width. Removed the limit and edited the links to get rid of the resizing commands. Look much nicer now.

Damn, dem's huge now! Which isn't a bad thing...

:)

Ha! Looks like you guys are having a blast!

Just got these from my assistant Sam. Since he wasn't tethered to the studio flashes, he had the chance to get more artsy and moody:

3324429340_113e520c09_b_d.jpg

3324427888_82e9f7f783_b_d.jpg

more to come...

Back
Top Bottom