lets see your 3/4 helmets (only)

Tetter said:
What masks are u using ::)

Whatever paintball mask looks like it will fit whatever helmet I am modifying at the time - there is only so much room in the ear flaps to attach anything to depending on the helmet. If you can get an old LSI, they have the most wiggle room for mounting points (snaps, rivets, velcro, whatever you 'd like)

RoadRash said:
Here's mine:

0526112217.jpg

As of late, I put the Racer X "X" across the front and down the back of it, with tape. I like it so much, I think I'm gonna spray it on and clear over it.

where did you get that mask?! NEED

Made it. Hand formed polycarbonate aided with a heat gun. Outer surface is Plastidip spray on rubber coating. When I can't locate or afford, I try to fabricate.

veloracermike said:
Very nice! You've got some talent there my friend. Question how big is the 500 compared to the Biltwell Hustler?

Thanks! I've heard from others that the Bell is actually a little bit slimmer but it's probably only a negligible difference. Also, Biltwell just sent out a recall on one of their helmets according to a local store.

RealSaltBlake said:
Thanks! I've heard from others that the Bell is actually a little bit slimmer but it's probably only a negligible difference. Also, Biltwell just sent out a recall on one of their helmets according to a local store.

Their new El Fuente helmet got recalled. There was some problems with the DOT testing.

veloracermike said:
Their new El Fuente helmet got recalled. There was some problems with the DOT testing.

I almost bought an El Fuente, but found a deal on a Rockhard American Classic. Biltwell has a great reputation, but all in all, I think I lucked out.

jbrtwork said:
I almost bought an El Fuente, but found a deal on a Rockhard American Classic. Biltwell has a great reputation, but all in all, I think I lucked out.

The RockHard looks quite a bit narrower than the Hustler. Have you ever had them side by side. I like the fit of my Hustler just not how big it looks on my head.

I think my Rockhard looks a little, very little, "mushroomy," but my friends say it looks great. Found mine at the Chaparral Motorsports parking lot sale in San Bernarghetto, California a couple of weeks ago. They're usually about a hundred bucks, but these were marked at $69, and they charged me $54 including tax. Couldn't pass that up.

I got the one with the silver metal flakes and red liner. Never planed to get a helmet that matched my bike, but this one sure does.

Thanks. The pictures look quite a bit less 'mushroomy' than the Hustler. Man I've scored some great deals at Chaparrals parking lot sales. God I miss SoCal. As soon as our girls are done with school we are so moving back.

veloracermike said:

I was wondering where the eff they went! Thanks for confirming.

Back
Top Bottom