Az guy here!

cmabry

Sooooo it seems like im a little late on the cafe racer craze but here I am none the less.

It all started with seeing a students xv750. At first glance i was like WTF is that, that is awesome! After some research and digging around I decided to build one! Couldnt find one for a decent price so I then looked into the cx500. Found a couple junkers for $300 total and BOOM! Here I am!

One bike was complete minus the carbs. New battery and some starter fluid it fired right up. Rebuilt carbs and now it runs great!

So here I am. Building a cafe racer just like everyone else!

Man I dig the cx500, such a cool looking engine and a great looking frame. Check this build out -

http://www.pipeburn.com/home/2014/02/12/honda-cx500-kingston-customs.html

I'm new here too mate, but tons of people who are a huge help - you're in the right place =)

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

That is pretty sweet! This is the look im going for.

Attachments

• IMG_7640.JPG
    IMG_7640.JPG
    940.9 KB · Views: 251
Ha we're all a little late ;)

Glad you found us. The cx is a great platform. Some interesting bikes have been built on them. Just focus on getting one running first and the basics like good brakes, tires etc. The stuff that keeps you alive.

cbrianroll said:
Good price! I miss mine...I'd like another one!! Check out the cx500 forums...lots of info.

I'm a member on one of the cx500 forums too! Some good info there but I was looking for something a bit more!

Back
Top Bottom