New guy from Nashville

logie_t

Hello, everyone!

New guy here from Nashville. It's been my dream for as long as I can remember to build my own bike (interested in all different styles). So I just bought a '73 CB750 and will be building my own cafe racer from the ground up. I'm looking forward to this amazing learning experience.

A little about me: I work in the music industry as a guitar tech/stage manager for a touring band. This year we did a world tour with AC/DC and have done 4 shows with Guns 'n Roses. I live for touring, music, and guitars (and motorcycles).

All the best,
Logie T

Welcome to the madness man. Plenty of music lovers here as well

Hey Logie high five from Montreal, gotta love AC/DC - saw them in Barcelona a while back and my liver is still paying for it. Made Slash some custom jewelry few months ago, think he's wearing it on tour. Big f*ck off Sterling silver bear claw. Badass.

I'm working on my cb750, '81 model and having a blast. You're in the right place =)

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Thanks!

Jimbonaut - I think we came through montreal with Zakk Wylde this past summer! First time there... rad city! And I noticed that ring that slash was wearing!!

Fun city...and cold as a witch's tit in winter

We've made jewelry for Slash, Metallica, bunch of other bands - still waiting to making something for the Tool guys then my work here is done

Horns up!

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

logie_t said:
Hello, everyone!

New guy here from Nashville. It's been my dream for as long as I can remember to build my own bike (interested in all different styles). So I just bought a '73 CB750 and will be building my own cafe racer from the ground up. I'm looking forward to this amazing learning experience.

A little about me: I work in the music industry as a guitar tech/stage manager for a touring band. This year we did a world tour with AC/DC and have done 4 shows with Guns 'n Roses. I live for touring, music, and guitars (and motorcycles).

All the best,
Logie T

Hey there from down in Murfreesboro. I have a Yamaha XS850 cafe/bratted out. My bro in law has a 1984 Nighthawk 650. Can't wait to see what you do with the CB. We found an awesome map detailing known runs and loops with times and interesting stops for southeast Tennessee and northern Georgia. Can't wait for this next season!

Awesome job, man. Touring must be a riot!

Hey man, welcome from Georgia...

Like to see the 750, and what you do to her.

Hi Logie, do you know Bill Cuomo? he is my brother in law, they live in TN, he worked with REO Speedwagon, Kim Carnes, Stevie Nicks, co wrote Oh Sherrie with Steve Perry.
Good luck on the bike, I have 3 now, its very addicting, one a bobber, the other Cafe and 3rd is like new so don't know what I will do, it's a 250 Virago so make stripped down old school cafe.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

S.O.T.I. hope we get to ride together one day!

steveinwa - We actually may have met before. We've done a few shows with REO and they were the first major band to take my guys out. Ask him if he's familiar with Tyler Bryant & the Shakedown

Back
Top Bottom