SIMPSON BANDIT HELMETS... The new Cafe Racer must??!!...

Oh... Scarcat is part of the club!!..

http://dotheton.com/index.php?topic=2994.msg23623#new

Well.. Just added another one to the collection.
a 70's RXM-1 Bandit helmet:

FEb12082.jpg

FEb1208.jpg

Im slowly catching up to Saucer!!.. ;D

Tintin said:
Maybe I'll have to go buy a new Bandit to fit in.

Ive been eyeing one of those for a while. They ARE sweet looking, but they look kinda warm. Anyone got info on the ventilation in them?

locO leoN said:
Well.. Just added another one to the collection.
a 70's RXM-1 Bandit helmet:

FEb12082.jpg

FEb1208.jpg

Im slowly catching up to Saucer!!.. ;D

Hey, that's a nice red Bandit!! I'm feeling more than a little envious!! ::) ;D ;D

One Fast Bikerchick said:
OH ... MY ... GAWD. Why in the hell would anyone wear such an ugly lookin' thing?

LOL.. for that exact reason.. ITS UGLY LOOKING!!... ;D

OH ... MY ... GAWD. Why in the hell would anyone wear such an ugly lookin' thing?

I'm sure alot of people replace wear with ride and talk about our bikes... Subjective I say.

Ugly is in the eye of the beholder! ;) ;D That IS how that line goes, isn't it? ::) ;D

locO leoN said:
Ok... OK... So who's got em and wearing them??...

So far the members that I know of are:
i got a simpson bandit, but the guy's who wear them in the UK are in to the street fighter scene not the cafe scene, they are also illegal in the UK, you can get 3 point's on your license if the cop wants, but i never did have any probs.
DrJ (2)
locO leoN (5)
Saucer (10)
RudeBoy (1)
Hoofhearted (1)
The Bronze (.5)
XS650RR (1)
Drewski (1)
Raney (1)
Scarcat (1)

Soon to have:
TinTin
Ease

Are these helmets becoming the next MUST have??..like the cafe seat?...Anyone else out there wearing these bad boys?
I have to give credit where its due... The first person I ever saw sporting the Bandit helmet was DrJ...and I was amazed how all the chicks were drawn and surrounded him at the meets...And although I have 4 of these helmets, I just cant seem to replicate the Fonz-coolness that DrJ just seems to have... ;D

Afraid i dont have a simpson but i do have a shoei GRV in lawson cagiva design with black visor and AGIP sticker. Was my old race helmet as simpsons are not aloud on the track as they dont pass the ACU approval. Plus it matched my leathers at the time which is very very important ;D Also a Mamola Arai F1 with black visor which again matched my leathers, after all, got to be colour coordinated ;D

miss alliekat said:
Afraid i dont have a simpson but i do have a shoei GRV in lawson cagiva design with black visor and AGIP sticker. Was my old race helmet as simpsons are not aloud on the track as they dont pass the ACU approval. Plus it matched my leathers at the time which is very very important ;D Also a Mamola Arai F1 with black visor which again matched my leathers, after all, got to be colour coordinated ;D
where you at in the UK ???

You guys realize Bandits are hardcore race and streetfighter helmets don't you? Total overkill on the bikes you're riding.

tonupkid said:
where you at in the UK ???

Hiya, i am in damp Brighton, in East sussex, where the mods and rockers used to get tribal and fight over nothing !!! ;D

miss alliekat said:
Hiya, i am in damp Brighton, in East sussex, where the mods and rockers used to get tribal and fight over nothing !!! ;D
I know where brighton is i did my health and fitness course at the fitness factory in castle street, your right down south, i lived in Birmingham till 3 years ago ;D

tonupkid said:
I know where brighton is i did my health and fitness course at the fitness factory in castle street, your right down south, i lived in Birmingham till 3 years ago ;D

im a shandy drinking southener ;D lol hoping to visit Toronto later this year, thinking about trying to emmigrate but its a bit scarey doning it on my own i must admit. ::) ;D

miss alliekat said:
im a shandy drinking southener ;D lol hoping to visit Toronto later this year, thinking about trying to emmigrate but its a bit scarey doning it on my own i must admit. ::) ;D
life is scary, just jump and hope your shoot opens, take a chance, i moved to california and i will never move back to the uk, best thing i ever did, : :)

Wo-ha!
It's the first time I see that kind of helmet!!!
Here in Spain they doesn't exist!

If i Have one white I think I'd like to paint on the Starwars stormtrooper way....

And after a bought a speedster flying bike!

Back
Top Bottom