Sydney DTT meet up/ride

Saturday 12th - 8.45 at the Shell servo Kirrawee for a run through The Royal!

Two bikes definite plus one possible - anyone else welcome.

Crazy

The 'Ace' crew run The Royal!

Three 'Aces' + a Harley and a cruiser enlisted so far. All riders welcome.

Meet up at the Shell servo on the corner of The Boulevarde and Princes Highway, Kirrawee
at 8:30 am Saturday 23rd.

Crazy

Anyone heading out to Surfside Motorcycle Garage in Brookvale this Sunday (7th)? They're having one of their monthly events, a LAMs Show 'n' Shine this month, should be a good morning out

suuscustoms said:
Anyone heading out to Surfside Motorcycle Garage in Brookvale this Sunday (7th)?

If it's not raining I'm a fair chance!

Will SUUS be making an appearance? Haven't seen you guys since the Build Off, and that seems a long time ago.

Crazy

Yeah, near 12 months since the buildoff! I was up there for the day, a few nice bikes. We'll be stocking Surfside Motorcycle garage from this week with kevlar jeans, vintage jackets and Suus Ts

The Sydney SkyTeam Ace crew will be riding The Royal Saturday 3rd and Monday 5th!

Meet up at the Shell servo on the corner of The Boulevarde and Princes Highway, Kirrawee at 8:00 am both days.

Any DTT riders welcome to join us.

Crazy

Preparing for today's run through The Royal.

A motley crew (and the bikes are a mixed lot as well!):

item.JPG

It's just as well no one reads these posts; in my normal confusion I put incorrect dates!

Crazy

In the category of optimism overcoming experience:

South to the Valley!

Saturday 8th we will be riding the southern circuit: The Royal > Macquarie Pass > Kangaroo Valley (lunch!) > Berry > back through The Royal.

So far acecafe (on the Champion of Chennai) and a solitary 'Ace' (me) are going.

Meet at Shell servo corner of Princes Highway and The Boulevarde, Kirrawee, 8 am.

Crazy

Saturday 29th two 'Aces' and the Indian tractor will be heading through The Royal.

Meet at 7:30 at the Shell servo cnr. The Boulevarde and Princes Highway Kirrawee.

Everybody welcome!

Saturday 6th December will be the occasion for another run to Kangaroo Valley etc.

Meet up as above.

Crazy

Tuesday 30th two 'Aces' will be heading through The Royal for the last time in 2014.

Meet at 7:30 at the Shell servo cnr. The Boulevarde and Princes Highway Kirrawee.

Everybody welcome!

Crazy

A perfect morning for our last ride of the year!

On arrival at Bald Hill, we were the only bikes:

item.JPG

and:

item.JPG

ACEitup arriving at the park exit for the post-ride debrief:

item.JPG

Perhaps in 2015 we can persuade a few more riders to join us!

Crazy

Back
Top Bottom