The Whack Shack (formerly known as The Aviary)

ronnie said:
And he probably doesn't realize that burning gas and oil is a bad thing haha!
Bad?! I find it a lot more entertaining than burning gas alone ;) :p

Clem, I won't be home till around 3pm'ish.

I'm trying to cut out between 12 and 2:30 today. I forgot the damn wood anyway but if I'm still in the city by 3, I'll sniff some fumes with ya.

I ran late at work anyway. Do you still have my number? If so, just holler when you're in the area ;)

I got it. I'm in the area 4.5 days a week now. Will do sometime next week.

The aviary is looking great. Inspiration for my back yard shack. Maybe this fall or winter if Ohio allows me a few warm days.

No problem. I do have a small, maybe 4 circuit sub panel if you need one for the electrical. I'll have to get in the attic and re-visit it.

Got this last Friday...
44c8e986-36db-4acc-8ef8-d006b7917e2d_zpsba7040ca.jpg

Final inspection on the building ;)

Now I can start doing the fun stuff ;D

Redbird said:
Got this last Friday...
44c8e986-36db-4acc-8ef8-d006b7917e2d_zpsba7040ca.jpg

Final inspection on the building ;)

Now I can start doing the fun stuff ;D

Only took what 10 years? ;)
Congrats man now get it filled with bikes and parts and that drill press

Made another baby step yesterday...
photo1_zpsd977ea7d.jpg

Exterior paint!!
I still have the eaves to do, but that wont take long.
The Supervisor was Nonplussed...
photo2_zps16e628f9.jpg

I've also already started gathering up light fixtures, wall outlets, etc. in anticipation of running power soon ;)

Wifey gave me the go ahead to run power and insulate the shop with our tax mony as well. Thinking 8 THHN 240 single phase in conduit out to a fuse panel then can break off to 120V from there.

Oh shit, you're an Aussie... how the fuck to do it there is beyond me! I need your Supervisor to translate.

Nah, he ain't an Aussie. He's one of those weird mixes of French, southern, alligator, and nutria that we call Cajuns!

Back
Top Bottom