Rear set, levers and pegs. $90

Not realizing that mine had been delivered yesterday, my wife spotted the box on the front porch, off to the side. VERY NICE work! Can't wait to start working on these!

Excellent quality looking work!

I also am interested in some rear mounts for a cb350 (1971). Folding I guess, as I have a kick only bike. Keep up the good work man. Glad to have guys like you on this blog with some really good talent and quality work.

I just finished the prototype for the folding peg. I will test it out tomorrow night, and make any necessary changes. Just keeping the post updated!! 8)

I would be interested in a set of CB350 with the folding pegs for sure. As soon as I figure out how to put the motor back together, this will be next on my list. They look great so far!

Mount are coming along also. I was sick this past weekend, and my 7 yr old has an ear infection. Dont know how that happened.... Odd. Any ways, im moving along on a few projects at the moment. Ill be sure to keep everyone in the loop! :)

Thanks for all the great remarks.

Im still sick right now. Found out its Pnuemonia on tuesday. Havent done much of anything since than. I will get back into the shop this weekend.
At the moment i dont have anyhthing specific for a GS. Sorry.

hope you get better soon man. Im still waiting for you get get better i wanna see the cb350 mounts before i buy

Durgam_K said:
Im still sick right now. Found out its Pnuemonia on tuesday. Havent done much of anything since than. I will get back into the shop this weekend.
At the moment i dont have anyhthing specific for a GS. Sorry.

Do you want distances to the points and all that?

hey man,
just got some extra cash, and need to know if you have a set for a 73 cb500?
does the set come with mounting brakets? or just the levers?
i have links.
if so how much for a set to, elizabeth town, ontario. canada. k6v 7e2
thanks.

It seems fairly clear that these are universal rearsets, he may make some specific brackets in the future. I would suggest that you make or design your brackets 8)

Dont have anything specific for a cb500. Sorry. As spot said, its a 'universal' set of pegs and levers, with optional linkage kit. Pegs and levers to Canada is $100 shipped. Pegs levers and Linkage is $140

Tempest, Sorry, just noticed your thread!

Get me good close up photos of where you want them to mount. make sure mount points are symmetrical. If not, specify left and right. Make sure the camera and bike is level, center stand, or block under side stand. Whichever. Get the best measurements you can, and bolt size of mount points. Thats the best starting point.
Kris

Back
Top Bottom