DWMS Racing RD350 Cafe Racer! New Gold Leaf Lettering And Graphics!

Thank you for the compliments brothers, as always your support means more to me than I could ever put in to words!

Beautifully done! The gold leaf vinyl is a nice touch. Have some lying around from a recent job...now you got me thinking!

The RD is back home in RI now and it is awesome!

I had the RD shipped up to RI finally and it did not disappoint! This little rocket is awesome! Every time you stare at it you seem to see something new. It started up on the first try and sounds awesome.

I'm thinking I'm going to have some fun Fall riding here in New England. I'll probably bring it to one of the Boston shows this winter and let any of the East Coast folks interested, check it out up close.....

I ran it for 5 or 10 minutes in the driveway and I don't think there is mosquito left within 2 square miles of my house now!

Good for you bluesmokey74. Whom did you use to ship it to RI? Where they have good rates? How satisfied are you with them?

I used UShip to get the shipping done. I also used them to get the original project to Joe. You list the opportunity and then people bid on the job. The folks that transported the bike for me were bcl boat and cycle transport and sales. They took about 2 weeks to pick it up but they go all across the country so they try to group everything together.

It's a father and son team. Nice 18' covered motorcycle trailer. Good communication once they pick up and start the process. He had some sweet bikes on there. 1 was left in NJ, 1 in CT, 2 in RI, and then he was off to MA.

WOW ! just gone thru this build thread stunning, quality ,designs ,detail, paint , the hole nine yards as they say, love the idea of the family been involved its been a journey not just a project and the result is a great addition to your family.
I stand in your shadow brother, of your skills and the pride in your work. May you and all your family have a great holiday season and here's to your next project cheers .

Back
Top Bottom