Ontario Insurance - JR Duffy

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Like many I've had my vintage bikes insured through JR Duffy Insurance brokers for years.

Intact, the company that now owns Jevco now offers a multi-line discount covering motorcycles. My car insurance with Chieftan through PC Financial just got bumped up in price, so I gave JRD a shout.

They've got me sorted now for my car, home and motorcycle(s). My car is about 10% less than it was going to be with Chieftan's new rates, my home is on par, and I'll get a 15% discount on all my bike insurance :)

Can't recommend the folks at JRD enough - always been my fave insurance brokers. A pleasure to deal with and always working the angles to make sure I get the right coverage and pay a fair price.

www.johnduffyinsurance.com

I don't think I have called them yet, but I grabbed Ins Co cards at the bike show and Riders Plus was $420 cheaper than what i am paying right now with State Farm. I'm kinda pissed cuz a guy i work with is picking up a 1300cc BMW K tonight and was quoted from his State Farm broker around $350 less than what I am paying for a bike that is exactly double the cc's and he is 5 years younger with a M1. I have a clean record with over 23years fully licensed and at least 8-10 years consecutively insured. I also have 2 cars and my house through them.
I knew I was overpaying for a couple years now and never got around to making the change. Now, now I'm fucking pissed!!

Back
Top Bottom