Gt500/550/750 disk front end

Brad,
I have a GT750 "Water Buffalo" dual disk fork with trees. The fork caps were modified for air ride. It is at our farm in Arkansas, but I am going there this week. I'll get pictures for you and we can work on price and shipping if you are interested.
Regards,
John

Disks and front wheels I have a few, too few to mention. Forks - not so many. How much front end do you need?

I have enough of your used parts, it's time you took some of mine....

teazer said:
Disks and front wheels I have a few, too few to mention. Forks - not so many. How much front end do you need?

I have enough of your used parts, it's time you took some of mine....
i just need to put together a set of forks that arent rusted to hell i should have a tripple and rotors and a wheel but i wont turn away calipors and clean fork legs

hey brad i have 79 gs1000 37mm front end outstanding condition ,the best i have seen for 40 year old parts
bonus is both top and bottom triples are aluminum ,single disc capable

I got a set of dual disk forks for a GT750. Pretty good condition as well. If you are interested I can get some pics later, if you are still looking. I also have the top and bottom triple as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BradJ: Dug out my only spare set and the pit marks above the lower triple are big enough to hide small animals in. They need to be scrapped.

XB: how wide are those forks either ctr to ctr or between the legs (not the sliders)? I may need them.

Ply318ci said:
I got a set of dual disk forks for a GT750. Pretty good condition as well. If you are interested I can get some pics later, if you are still looking. I also have the top and bottom triple as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yea man

bradj said:
Thanks for checking teazer, how ya been?
Good thanks. This freeking Dunstall keeps kicking my butt. Last week the rebuilt water poump leaked and today I fired it up to check that the latest rebuild is good and one crab flooded. WTF... I guess it doesn't want to leave, but I need space to start welding the RD350 drag race frame with a few replacement 4130 tubes..

More to the point, how are you doing? Your T500 restos look great

Back
Top Bottom