Votes: 21 47.7%
  • Black/Yellow

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Black/White

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Black/Grey

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
Wow love the shirts I love the oil drop but the possum is off the chain like the others are if no matter which one you make I am buying them!

Kanticoy said:
And these guys are right, I won't take the money!

Psh.. There are other ways, Logan... (Kiley wakes up one morning and his driveway is paved...)

But seriously.. Don't pave that driveway.. That's probably my favorite stretch of road in Alabama.

cafematty said:
Psh.. There are other ways, Logan... (Kiley wakes up one morning and his driveway is paved...)

But seriously.. Don't pave that driveway.. That's probably my favorite stretch of road in Alabama.

Agreed! You should have seen Jordan tearing up that on the 100... squirrely as hell!

Fact is Kiley... Yinz put up a ton of money to let us idiots have an amazing weekend+ at your place. Fact is, Logan and others recognize this and rightfully, we feel a need to reciprocate. I know you'll argue and say you do it out of love and whatnot, but really its a big ass financial hit every year. The least we can all do is help with that. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that it doesn't matter what you do with the dough. Just take it. I'll make sure Logans not taking a hit in manufacturing so you're conscience is clear on that.

Take Denise on a spa trip or something. Whatever. Yinz deserve everything you get and than some.

VonYinzer said:
Fact is Kiley... Yinz put up a ton of money to let us idiots have an amazing weekend+ at your place. Fact is, Logan and others recognize this and rightfully, we feel a need to reciprocate. I know you'll argue and say you do it out of love and whatnot, but really its a big ass financial hit every year. The least we can all do is help with that. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that it doesn't matter what you do with the dough. Just take it. I'll make sure Logans not taking a hit in manufacturing so you're conscience is clear on that.

Take Denise on a spa trip or something. Whatever. Yinz deserve everything you get and than some.

+1

VonYinzer said:

+1

cafematty said:

Lets Cobblestone it :)

VonYinzer said:

+eleventybillion!

jakeZ70 said:
More great designs. #3 is my favorite. Though I really like #2 as well. And #1 has a nice style to it.
Who am I kidding? Just make one and I'll buy it.

How about some desktop wallpapers?

Good idea. I'm running a one man show over here so give me a little bit and I will set that up!

Voted fro george but I like Redbirds idea too. Also a date on the shirt would be cool too, so we can do a new one for each year. When you get them produced I will have to order one and some of the others I have yet to order.

Redbird said:
Seeing how the votes are currently going... would it be possible to use the possum logo where the oil drop is on the #2 shirt?

Please, don't think for a second that I'm trying to tell you how to do your job. I'm really not. But imo it would marry the two favorite aspects into one shirt.

You just might be on to something there fella!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-10-18 at 12.28.53 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-10-18 at 12.28.53 PM.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 167
If you send me your George artwork I'll get it tattood... I've been itching for some ink lately, but holding out for something with some meaning. No more tribal tramp stamps for me.

cafematty said:
If you send me your George artwork I'll get it tattood... I've been itching for some ink lately, but holding out for something with some meaning. No more tribal tramp stamps for me.

Oh sweet Lord yes! yes! yes!

Back
Top Bottom