One $$$$$$ Fighter

Fugly... I hate that tail in the air look... looks like its flipping over forward just sitting there...

- Woody

Am I missing something here? I don't see any image or link, I just see the text "250209391897....on that site"

HerrDeacon said:
Am I missing something here? I don't see any image or link, I just see the text "250209391897....on that site"

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250209391897

If someone actually spent 2,500 hours (over a year at regular full-time hours) on that bike, they must have had one arm, one finger, no legs and they had to have been blind.

Tintin said:
If someone actually spent 2,500 hours (over a year at regular full-time hours) on that bike, they must have had one arm, one finger, no legs and they had to have been blind.

... Well I don't doubt they were blind! :D

I suppose that you could call it "modern art". Not really all that functional as it would be dangerous to drive..... imagine being impaled by those fork caps!! :eek: Doesn't look like it's comfortable in the least. All the "lightening" they've done to the whole thing has been wrecked by all the weight gained from all that chrome bling!! I like it as an artistic expression, but as a bike? Hells no! It looks like its going to transform into some gigantic robot and pump me full of bullets right before putting my insides outside with an arm-mounted rocket launcher. I guess that's kind of the idea behind a fighter, but honestly, if I have a bike, I want to be able to RIDE it!! And for $110,000 I think I would be afraid to let a wrong breeze blow on it.

I actually kinda like the look of bikes like this, but not with all the bling; it makes it look like it crashed into a wheel shop

and for 110 grand

jesus.

what a rip.

f45a_12.JPG

Wow, it looks like something from a movie set. Not any movies I have ever seen, but something is really strange about this bike. It looks like it wants to eat me. And my dog.

I'm not feelin' it.

Also, 110 grand for a bike? No thanks, I'll take an '08 M3, '08 Z06 and ANY NEW BIKE I WANT with enough money left over to buy gas for the summer.

Back
Top Bottom