F@CK ME

thebronze

Coast to Coast
:eek:WOW :eek:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/GSXR-1100-89-Preparation-Bobber-Custom-KMP-GSX-R_W0QQitemZ360030647617QQihZ023QQcategoryZ91977QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Re: FUCK ME

Holy shit that's cool! Too bad I can't read (french?), I'd love to understand the description of some of the work that's been done to that!!!

Sweet bike, though it's not my style. Lots of interesting bits on it! Check out that rear swinger on the front end. Looks pretty industrial and bland. Really not enough flash for me. Just looks BIG.

i like how the entire thing looks custom made custom down to the rims(God knows how much those huge tires cost), CNC machined parts, everthing spotless and the seat looks like it cost about $2 from the local flea market. it's like they got it all finished, got to the seat, and said "f**k it! let's just pull the seat off the tractor in the back".

anarki650 said:
Holy shit that's cool! Too bad I can't read (french?), I'd love to understand the description of some of the work that's been done to that!!!

There's not a lot to the description. It lists several French magazines its been featured in, its got a 1989 GSXR 1100 motor which has been bored to 1246cc, it has a 190 front tire and a 300 rear and FCR 41mm carbs. It says you can request additional specs by email but I was unable to find an existing write up through google. One thing I know is those wheel are crazy-custom. They actually look similar to Marchesini's 10 spoke Ducati 748/996/998 rears, but if you look at the different offsets between the front and back, they are anything but "off the shelf".

FWIW, I like the tractor seat.

They look like ordinary automobile wheels to me, but that bike is pretty far out. Good for shows, but I don't think I would want to ride it very far.

They are indeed 18" ricer wheels that have been narrowed.....I saw something on the construction of this bike but can't for the life of me remember where. Neat art but preobably not entirely rideable

Mossy21 said:
Very Cool bike.... not such a cool topic. :(

I find the topic pretty applicable, so long as you stare at thebronze's avatar instead of actually reading the thread.

Which, coincidentally, is what I've been doing for the last 23 minutes and counting. :eek:

CBHandle said:
I find the topic pretty applicable, so long as you stare at thebronze's avatar instead of actually reading the thread.

Which, coincidentally, is what I've been doing for the last 23 minutes and counting. :eek:

It's a big tease! I want to see at least 5 seconds more! You know there is more! There has to be! COME ON!! GIVE IT TO US NOW!!!

OK guy's you think I'm a big pussy cause I seen the big "F" word and it frightened me right, wrong.
I questioned it because my 9 year old son love bikes like this and when I showed him and the first thing he noticed was the "F" word of course. ::) I just told him some members a hardcore biker's and not to go out after dark as they maybe lurking in the shadows. LOL

Mossy21 said:
OK guy's you think I'm a big pussy cause I seen the big "F" word and it frightened me right, wrong.
I questioned it because my 9 year old son love bikes like this and when I showed him and the first thing he noticed was the "F" word of course. ::) I just told him some members a hardcore biker's and not to go out after dark as they maybe lurking in the shadows. LOL

That's the beauty of the asterisk. Now, he could mean fack, feck, fick, fock and sometimes fyck. ;D

Hehe.. He must think its lunchtime then with the avatar. I make motorboat noises when I see them.

Back
Top Bottom